Miranda Gold Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Sep 11, 2018 - Miranda Announces Proposed $1.5 Million Private Placement and Share Consolidation
September 11, 2018 -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- Miranda Gold Corp. (TSX-V: MAD) (the \'Company\') announces that it is offering on a non-brokered private placement basis up to 6,000,000 units at a price of $0.25 per unit for gross proceeds of up to $1,500,000. Each unit will consist of one post-consolidated common share and one share purchase warrant exercisable into a post-consolidated common share at a price of $0.50 per share for a period of five years. This offering replaces the fin
- Wed Aug 29, 2018 - Miranda To Carry Out $1.5 Million Private Placement
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
Vancouver, BC, Canada -- August 29, 2018 -- Miranda Gold Corp. (\'Miranda\') (TSX-V: MAD) is pleased to announce that it proposes to raise up to $1,500,000 by way of a non-brokered private placement through the issuance of up to 37,500,000 units at a price of $0.04 per unit (a \'Unit\'). Each Unit will consist of one common share and one non-transferable common
- Wed Aug 29, 2018 - Miranda Announces Parthership With Newmont To Explore The Lyra Project Adjacent To The Buriticá District In Colombia
Vancouver, BC, Canada -- August 29, 2018 - Miranda Gold Corp. (\'Miranda\') (TSX-V: MAD) is very pleased to announce that it has signed an option agreement (the \'Agreement\') that allows Newmont Mining Corporation (NYSE: NEM) to earn an interest in Miranda's Lyra Project in Colombia.
Lyra is in the Department of Antio
- Tue Jun 26, 2018 - Gold Torrent Fails to Fund Lucky Shot Development; Miranda Maintains Its Option for a 3.3% Royalty
Vancouver, BC, Canada -- June 26, 2018 -- Miranda Gold Corp. (\'Miranda\') (TSX-V: MAD) is announcing that Gold Torrent, Inc. (\'GTI\') was unable to complete its share financing required under the agreement with Cartesian Royalty Holdings. As a consequence of this, GTI and Alaska Gold Torrent, LLC (\'AGT LLC\') are in default under the project finance arrangement with Cartesian Royalty Holdings, Cartesian Capital Group, and CRH Funding II Pte. Ltd. and will not receive development financing.
- Thu Jun 21, 2018 - Miranda's New Applications Provide A Regional-Scale Exploration Play Between Continental Gold's Buriticá And Anglogold Ashanti's Nuevo Chaquiro
Vancouver, BC, Canada -- June 21, 2018 -- Miranda Gold Corp. (\'Miranda\') (TSX-V: MAD) is pleased to announce that our new applications in the Middle Cauca Belt (see Figure 1) provide a regional-scale exploration play within a well-consolidated and strategic land position adjacent to advanced projects. The Middle Cauca Belt is prolific with gold porphyry, copper-gold porphyry, and epithermal gold districts and is the focus of intensive exploration in Colombia. At least ten separate districts are c
- Mon Jun 18, 2018 - Miranda Gold Signs Option Agreement On Advanced Gold-Copper Project In Colombia
Vancouver, BC, Canada -- June 18, 2018 -- Miranda Gold Corp. (\'Miranda\') (TSX-V: MAD) is very pleased to announce it has signed an option agreement on the Cauca project - an advanced gold-copper project in the Miocene-age mineral belt of southern Colombia. The Cauca project is in the Cauca department, 47km south of the department capital Popayan - in the Almaguer Mining District - and consists of one title and one application, for a total land area of 1,808 hectares. The Miocene Mineral Belt conta
- Thu May 31, 2018 - 2018 Third Quarter Report
- Tue Mar 20, 2018 - Miranda Closes $1.5 Million Private Placement
- Fri Mar 9, 2018 - Miranda Closes $1.5 Million as Tranche One of Recently Announced Private Placement
- Wed Feb 28, 2018 - 2018 Second Quarter Report